The selected candidate will work in the capacity of Marketing Coordinator for Media Link, Inc. 70% of the time, and in the capacity of Marketing Consultant for Media Link Software® 30% of the time.
The Marketing Coordinator position coordinates established Media Link clients’ advertising efforts, maintains proper office workflows, and contributes to digital campaign management. The Marketing Consultant position generates and manages Media Link Software® (MLS) client accounts. Training and mentoring will be provided.
Duties – Marketing Coordinator for Media Link, Inc.
- Manage paid digital, organic social media, and SEO campaigns.
- Research and develop content for blogs, eblasts, ads, scripts, websites, QC PastPort historical sites, etc.
- Report on campaign performance metrics and propose optimization efforts.
- Prepare advertising schedules for broadcast, digital, print, outdoor and specialty buys in Media Link Software®.
- Develop proposals and presentations for clients.
- Stay informed about marketing trends and best practices.
- Reconcile affidavits/invoices in Media Link Software® and address issues.
- Contributing to established office procedures.
- Be the welcoming and professional first impression of the Media Link team.
- Generate and manage your own Media Link client accounts as Media Link Marketing Consultant, eventually.
Duties – Marketing Consultant for Media Link Software®
- Research, contact, and follow-up on leads.
- Manage new MLS accounts.
- Conduct webinars for prospective and active MLS clients.
- Test, and proactively contribute to new MLS features as they are developed.
- Aptitude in market research.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to sell and working knowledge of the sales process.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Pro-active, data-driven learner and curious about the emerging world of advertising and marketing.
- Working knowledge of paid digital and organic social media.
- Google Certified a plus, but not required.
- College degree in the field of communications.
- Base hourly rate.
- Commission and gas stipend.
- Seminar stipend for continued education.
- 12 paid holidays throughout the year. Vacation and PTO available after six months.
- Health Insurance with an HSA or a TASC Plan after 6 months of employment.
- A Simple IRA Plan available after 1 year of full-time employment, with company match.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.