Media Link, Inc. is a proud Google Partner, but what exactly does this mean?
To join the Google Partners program, companies and their staff must demonstrate specific skills and capacities:
– Pass Google AdWords tests and get certified
– Meet AdWords minimum spend requirements
– Prove agency and client revenue growth
– Sustain and grow client base
Benefits of being a Google Partner are:
– Access to Google’s events and trainings
– Access to Google’s industry research, product updates
– Access to Google Partners Community
– Access to Google’s promotional offers for clients
– Being able to signal expertise and experience in using Google AdWords products
– Participating in more efficient matchmaking as organizations’ AdWords specializations are public and can be accessed by anybody looking for services
Certified Google Partners get permission to exhibit the official Google Partners badge on their website and collateral. We at Media Link are working hard on staying up to date with trends, participating in training sessions, and managing our campaign as cost-effective as possible. Being a Google Partners means our strong performance in managing Google Search, Google Display, and YouTube ads is officially recognized by corporate Google. We maintain this status by adjusting bids, targeting, and keywords several times a week if necessary. This guarantees your money is well spent at any time!
Please call us at 309-786-5142 if you have any questions about the Google Partner program.