The selected candidate will work in the capacity of Marketing Coordinator for Media Link, Inc. 60% of the time, and in the capacity of Marketing Consultant for Media Link Software® 40% of the time.
The Marketing Coordinator position coordinates established Media Link clients’ advertising efforts, maintains proper office workflows, and contributes to digital campaign management. The Marketing Consultant position generates and manages Media Link Software® (MLS) client accounts.
Duties – Marketing Coordinator for Media Link, Inc.
- Be the welcoming and professional first impression of the Media Link team.
- Ensure established office procedures are maintained.
- Prepare proposed advertising schedules for broadcast, digital, print, outdoor and specialty buys in Media Link Software®.
- Reconcile affidavits/invoices in Media Link Software® and address issues.
- Stay informed about marketing trends and best practices.
- Develop and update presentations assigned to you for client meetings and projects.
- Manage paid digital, organic social media, and SEO campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance metrics and propose optimization efforts.
- Generate and manage your own Media Link client accounts as Media Link Marketing Consultant, eventually.
Duties – Marketing Consultant for Media Link Software®
- Research, contact, and follow-up on leads.
- Manage established and new MLS accounts.
- Eventually perform the same duties for Media Link leads and client accounts.
- Conduct webinars for prospective and active MLS clients.
- Test, and proactively contribute to, new MLS features as they are developed.
- Some working knowledge of media buying.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to sell and working knowledge of the sales process.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Pro-active learner and curious about the emerging world of advertising and marketing.
- Working knowledge of paid digital and organic social media.
- Google Certified a plus, but not required.
- College degree in the field of communications.
- Base hourly rate
- Gas stipend
- Seminar stipend for continued education.
- 12 paid holidays throughout the year. Vacation available after six months.
- Health Insurance with an HSA or a TASC Plan after 6 months of employment.
- A Simple IRA Plan available after 1 year of full-time employment, with company match.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.