Media Link, Inc. is an agile full-service marketing agency specializing in developing collaborative and innovative advertising solutions through building long-term relationships.
The Marketing Coordinator position coordinates established Media Link clients’ advertising efforts, maintains proper office workflows, and contributes to digital campaign management. The marketing coordinator position has the opportunity to earn additional commission by generating and managing Media Link Software® (MLS) client accounts.
Primary duties include:
- Be the welcoming and professional first impression of the Media Link team.
- Ensure established office procedures are maintained.
- Prepare proposed advertising schedules for broadcast, digital, print, outdoor and specialty buys in Media Link Software®.
- Reconcile affidavits/invoices in Media Link Software® and address issues.
- Stay informed about marketing trends and best practices.
- Develop and update presentations assigned to you for client meetings and projects.
As an added opportunity to earn commission:
- Research, contact and follow-up on leads for our Media Link Software® (MLS) product.
- Manage established and new MLS accounts.
- Some working knowledge of media buying.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to sell and working knowledge of the sales process.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-active learner and curious about the emerging world of advertising and marketing.
- Working knowledge of paid digital and organic social media.
- Google Certified a plus, but not required.
- College degree in the field of communications.
- Base hourly rate
- Gas stipend
- Seminar stipend for continued education.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.